I'm so excited for Zach to have a little brother!!!
Man! what a punch of cuties you have.They're all beautiful:)I just want to pinch Ethan's cheeks.Reminds me of Cabriel when he was little:)So chunky and so cute:)I love it!:)They look so adorable:)Cute kids:)You guys should have more:)
Nothing like a sweet new born, to put a smile on everyones face. I am very excited for all of you. Such a beautiful family.
Wow! Look how he is changing in just one week!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so excited for Zach to have a little brother!!!
Man! what a punch of cuties you have.They're all beautiful:)I just want to pinch Ethan's cheeks.Reminds me of Cabriel when he was little:)So chunky and so cute:)I love it!:)They look so adorable:)Cute kids:)You guys should have more:)
Nothing like a sweet new born, to put a smile on everyones face. I am very excited for all of you. Such a beautiful family.
Wow! Look how he is changing in just one week!
Post a Comment