Sunday, May 10, 2009

Recipe for a perfect Mother's Day

Ingredients:
~Fresh little newborn
~Sweet smell of baby's breath
~Warm soft cheeks
~Irresistible kisses in the creases of a little neck
~Tiny fingers curling 'round mine
~Contented coos
~Soft grunts
~Endless snuggles

Directions:
Cherish each ingredient. Hold close to chest. Breathe in deeply. Savor the moment. Shed grateful tears. Wrap all together and ENJOY!Note:
Sitting and cuddling the above ingredients all day makes for THE perfect Mother's Day.

13 comments:

runningfan said...

So, so happy for YOU!

jamie t. said...

Heaven in earth if you ask me!

jamie t. said...

on earth :)

Courtney B said...

love those pictures. oh so sweet.
Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

Noni said...

Oh, Krista, I am SO happy you have this precious baby to enjoy!!

Love you,

Noni

The Hadley Family said...

Reading your "recipe" and seeing these PRECIOUS pictures makes my heart SOOOOO happy for you and your family!!! :)
Ethan just gets cuter by the day (if that's possible).

Adrianna said...

I love the sleeping with the tongue out thing...so adorable...What a cute little man.

Lyon Pride said...

I would have to agree with your recipe!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

He look so happy sleeping:) I love it!His so adorable!Love the sleeping tounge.So so cute:)

Chiara said...

Yum yum!! I want a piece of that!! Enjoy!!

The Barlows said...

So sweet! He is so perfect. Happy belated Mothers day!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Congratulations! Babies are truly a miracle. And I am especially fond of little May baby boys. Check out our family blog at nefffam.blogspot.com

Lars said...

So true!