Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Great Faces


This last picture he was actually laying face down and then popped his head up and held it up long enough for me to snap this funny shot. He is so strong. That's something we noticed right away. As soon as he was out and laying on my stomach he was lifting his head up.Ethan is 10 days old today and weighs in at 10 lbs. 14 oz. He also lost his umbilical stub today.

I promise my other children are still alive and I haven't stuffed them in a closet somewhere. I'll give them some blog space tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jaimey said...

Okay, I love that you took pictures of you 10 day old when he was crying. LOL Glad to know I am not the only one who photographs instead of immediately rescuing! :) Great faces too! I would love to come visit, when ever you are up for it! Just let me know. :)

runningfan said...

Fabulous photos!

The Byington's said...

Hey, this is Shauna, Ben Byington's wife? Congrats on your little guy, he is so cute, and you know I can see Candace in him, and I love all the cute facial expressions. By the way, I love your profile family picture! So cute! Hope everything is going well, and hopefully get to see you at the reunion!

Anonymous said...

You really could submit that first one for a contest. Hysterical!