Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?

I had a good laugh once I went to fill in the blanks on this. (Might have to zoom in.) I don't know how many times and how many people looked at this form and didn't catch it, no one even noticed. All that was ever mentioned was how big Ethan's feet are. Maybe the hospital knew Jon would be able to fill this one out for us.

10 comments:

runningfan said...

Se habla Espanol? I don't.

Courtney B said...

hahaha... oops.

The McClellan Clan said...

You have got to be kidding me. The lady that signed it must have forgotten she was America now. Or maybe she thought you are a mexican that dyes your hair. hehehe I LOVE IT!! He does have big feet though!

Eva Challen said...

that is hilarious! He is so adorable and I am so happy for you and your family. Please say hello to your mother for me!

The Hadley Family said...

How sad are MY language skills!?!? I thought it was FRENCH. :D
By the way, you are in my thoughts everyday. I am holding out till I see you at church. I imagine you want time with your precious boy right now. See you soon I hope. :)

Nurse Heidi said...

Hee hee. That's awesome! Pretty sure my hospital doesn't even HAVE spanish forms like that.

Jen said...

Well, he was due on Ciqo do Mayo, I think it's appropriate!

Jen said...

Geesh - Cinqo de Mayo - I'm having spelling problems, I guess...

JulSH said...

Looks like Ethan may have a spanish speaking mission in his future...

Very funny! Have to admit, I saw the feet...never the writing.

Marah said...

Esta bueno que no es documento legal.