There's been several comments about Ethan looking like our other children, but the speculation varies widely. Here are some baby pics of everyone in the family. It's your turn to vote who looks the most alike. I'll reveal later, which baby pic is who, just in case you can't tell.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












11 comments:
Krista, I am so happy that you sent me a note. I loved looking at your blog. Well, in fact I was crying quite hard. I didn't know about little Candace. She is a beautiful little angel. I'm so thankful that you were able to share your story. It has strengthened me as well. I was so happy to see that you just had another one. I loved all his pictures. He is only 2 weeks? How are you feeling. My little Madie is 6 months. It goes by so fast. You have a beautiful family, and I am alittle jealous you are still in Oregon. Anyways, enjoy that little guy and your cute children. They really are little angels. Thank you again for sharing your story about Candace, it has made me want to appreciate life a little more and my kids. Love, Jaelynne
I've always thought (well, through all these blog posts with pictures of the little cutie!) that he looked tons like Candace, so I'd say #1. But #6 is also very close. That was fun!
This is fun...I ought to do this with Lexi. I think I know who is who, but it seems like Ethan has bits and pieces of everyone!
I don't see it fully in any of the babies. I think#1 and #6 are closest. I think though he has all your kids at some point. I really think he does some things that look like his daddy. He SERIOUSLY is a cute boy. Boys can be scary too? ;) HE IS NON- RETURNABLE
ALL the kids are just gorgeous!
thanks for the note on my blog-I'm so happy Ethan made it here safe and sound, and HUGE LOL
having birds of any kind are great, have fun with them!! we miss our ducks from last spring
I love blogs-gives me an excuse to keep in touch, even a little, with people I admire!
hugs and God bless
Fawn
That is amazing. You definately all belong to the same family. I think I have a handle on who is who. So much fun! When does the next part of the game start?
I'm sure this wasn't too tricky, but just for those who are curious.
Baby #1--Candace
Baby #2--Zachary
Baby #3--Krista
Baby #4--Hailey
Baby #5--Jon
Baby #6--Shaylin
Ooooh, I think the last one! For sure!
I must be the outcast, but I thought picture number 4 was identical to Ethan!
I am going with Baby pic #2, although he looks like Candace, too. Ethan is gorgeous!!!! Good job.
I say mostly 4 & 6. There is definitely and overall resemblance among your children.
Post a Comment