
There is this great children's book that we enjoy entitled, "Finklehopper Frog." So often Hailey reminds me of Finklehopper. Not only in the way she dresses, but that she has her own unique way of doing things and doesn't let what other people think get in the way of her own creativity.
Here are a few pictures of Hailey being her usual cheerful posing self.




This girl is a girlie-girl through and through. She is definitely all princess! We love you Hailey!
4 comments:
hahaha - you better watch out for this one when she hits the teenage years...I have a feeling she is going to be t-r-o-u-b-l-e!! :) She is way too cute for words!
So cute! What a healthy self-esteem. That's wonderful!
I love it!I would say watch out! ,but I think she has such confidence in herself and have such high self-esteem that she's very comfortable about who she is:) She will have no problem meeting people,with her personality and her sense of style.Everybody will love her.She's adorable!
that is so hailey. Complete Confidence!
-Spencer
Post a Comment