From the top of your head. . .

to the tip of your toes. . .

the rolls in your wrist. . .

your tiny little ears. . .

the creases in your knuckles and arms. . .

your little frog legs and feet. . .

your hands clasping. . .

the wrinkles in your knees and outstretched toes. . .

watching you discover your fingers. . .

counting these over and over. . .

kissing your soft cheeks and the crease of your neck. . .

admiring your beautiful-perfect-healthy body. . .

loving every ounce of you. . .

These are a few of my favorite things!
7 comments:
How precious!
Aw, this made me cry. Glad you're enjoying every bit of him.
And P.S. You're doing well with the picture updates. I'm glad the chicks don't trump the baby. :)
I love his wrinkled body!
he is so amazing! Congrats again. I can only hope and pray for the same in 8 or so months. Thanks for you comment on my blog. I felt such relief when I went public, it was more scary alone. :)
Thanks for sharing photos of Ethan. He is already growing and changing. He is so adorable!
Much love to you all,
Noni
Sweet! So many blessings in one little boy.
Post a Comment