
Ethan is now a little over 3 weeks old and weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz. He's gaining about 2 oz. every day! This boy is growing like a weed! He is definitely holding up to his nickname "Big E." It seems he's got to slow down sooner or later, but for now it looks like it will be later. You'll notice the blond highlights in his hair. Hailey comments on them daily, "mom I just love his highlighters." I've explained to her many times that they are called highlights, but she continues to call them highlighters. I guess that word actually makes more sense. Anyway, we are all loving having this sweet baby in our arms.

Zachary loves holding his little brother and just hanging out with him. This is the face Ethan makes right before he is about to yawn.

Daddy enjoying some snuggle time. However, this time Ethan preferred laying sprawled outward on Jon's chest. Not our typical newborn sleeping-on-dad's-chest picture. I love the big round belly. We still are amazed that this big guy somehow fit inside of me, definitely not sprawled out like this (although sometimes it felt like it). Pregnancy is amazing!
4 comments:
Your right Pregnancy is amazing and your amazing too!I still can't believe I had a 9lb baby all natural and with no pain medication.Thanks Krista!I couldn't done it w/out you.Every time I see pictures of Ethan.I just want to pinch him.His so chubby and cute!I love those pictures of your boys by the way.They are so cute!
Oh, Krista, seeing pictures of Ethan makes me so happy! Aren't fat babies the best? Glad you're having so much fun.
I l loved holding him on Wed. He's the best!
He truly looks like a rainbow baby
Post a Comment