Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ethan--2 Weeks Old

He LOVES his bath. He just sits there so calmly and melts as I pour the warm water on him.
He almost falls asleep as I pour water over his head. It's pretty funny to watch.
I don't think any of my kids have ever liked the bath this early. So fun!Hailey and Shaylin take such good care of Ethan and are great helpers (Zach too, I just didn't catch a picture of him).
Happy 2 Weeks! We love you Ethan!

4 comments:

Noni said...

Wow Carrolls--it is so fun to see so many pictures of the great things you are up do. It looks like you are especially taking great care of your precious new baby. I can't believe how much he is growing and changing. I am so glad you are getting to enjoy him!

Much love,

Aunt Noni

Kristy E.B. said...

What a cutie! I can see a strong resemblance to Zach! Hopefully I'll see you around sometime and get to meet him!

Annette said...

Your little man is so cute! I can't believe how big your other little ones are getting.

Lars said...

I love the yawning photo.