Today is Zachary's 8th Birthday. I made him a little slide show that I'll try and post here soon. It's been so fun going through past pictures and remembering what a cute kid he was (and still is). All that curly blond hair is definitely missed. However, his enthusiastic personality hasn't changed a bit. Just in case I can't get the slide show on here, I've posted a few pictures of Zachary growing up.1 year old
I love this picture, as this is very typical of Zachary. He loves to make up songs on the piano and will just play around on the piano while he's waiting for something. For example, here he's waiting for his ride to baseball practice.
2 comments:
Love the picture of the curly hair! That's how it looked when we moved into the ward, and I remember Jon talking in church or bearing his testimony and asking people to convince you to cut it so he didn't look like a girl. :)
So I need e-mail notification or something when you post. I check and check and check and then I decide, I'll wait a few days. Then I check back, and I have missed 3 posts!!!
Wow, what fun you had on April Fool's! I can't believe you got away with trick after trick!! Zachary, your party looks awesome. Do you know how lucky you are to have a mom who knows how to THROW A PARTY? Your pix are great--wow, you look older!
Love, Aunt Noni
Post a Comment