Monday, April 13, 2009
I'm Nesting
I know they say "nesting" is normal in pregnancy, especially near the end of pregnancy, but I'm guessing this isn't the kind of nesting most pregnant women do. What do you think?
I decided to do the weekly post for the chicks on their weekly birthday, rather than weekly from when we got them. The chicks hatched last Monday, April 6th. So today they are 1 week old and they are already changing so fast. In the pictures you can see their wing feathers growing, as well as a few tail feather beginning to sprout. Their getting a little taller too. For comparison you'll have to click HERE to see last week's post and see just how much these little fuzzballs have changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You better post weekly pics of your REAL baby, too. :)
Oh so cute. Now I see why I probably hugged mine to death! I promise not to put the squeeze on your baby chicks.lol.
Cute chicks :)! My sister and her hubby just dove into raising chicks this spring as well. They had two die pretty quickly, and wound up with some unusual replacements - they thought they were getting Rhode Island Reds, but instead got some crazy cross breed called a Frizzle.
They are so cute! (Too bad they aren't as cute when they grow up--no offense chicks!) Wow, you are one patient mama!
Misty
Instant smell recall! Chick stage I liked. Enjoy!
Post a Comment