Today it's been more like torrential rain, rather than "showers." The kids came in soaked after getting off the bus and then asked to change into their swimming suits and go play in the rain.
Um, kids it's 51 degrees out and dumping buckets.
You really want to do this???
Yep, really! If Shaylin's body language doesn't
exude pure joy, I don't know what would.

Right before I took these pictures it had started to hail. Big hard hail. The kids took cover under the trampoline as it stung their skin. I wasn't quick enough with the camera to catch that.
3 comments:
What a fun mama to let them play like that...and to take pictures, too!
Ahhhhh - Oregon rain. We miss that. We'll have a few good summer rain storms and we cannot get enough play time in them!
Looks fun! (and really cold). Glad they enjoyed themselves!
-Misty
Post a Comment