Saturday, April 3, 2010

General Conference

I love General Conference weekend when the whole family pauses for 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday to listen to our church leaders speak. So many of the talks given touched my heart and were just what I needed to hear right now. I can't wait to go back and read through each one and soak up the inspired messages.

Shaylin and Zachary kept themselves quiet and listening by taking notes and coloring.


Hailey and Jon put a puzzle together.


Hailey was happy about the finished product and wanted to draw a picture of a bunny and an egg too to remember everything about Easter weekend.



Ethan happened to fold his arms during the closing prayer and I happened to have my camera on my lap to catch the moment.

1 comment:

Annette said...

It looks like you all enjoyed a sunday at home!