for school while wearing 4 hats. Random? I know.
You'll notice he's standing next to the table doing his work.
This kid has a hard time sitting down for anything.
He's always standing and leaning over, even at mealtimes.
Drives me crazy. I asked his teacher about it and
she said that yes she'll find him standing next to
his desk doing his school work. She said it's not a
problem because he's at the edge of the classroom.
You'll notice he's standing next to the table doing his work.
This kid has a hard time sitting down for anything.
He's always standing and leaning over, even at mealtimes.
Drives me crazy. I asked his teacher about it and
she said that yes she'll find him standing next to
his desk doing his school work. She said it's not a
problem because he's at the edge of the classroom.
Random? I know.
Shaylin turned a plastic sack into a tank top.Random? I know.

Shaylin loves to carry Ethan around on her shoulders.
I was dropped on my head from my 11 year old sister's
shoulders when I was his age, onto a cement patio.
(Explains a lot about me, huh?)
I should be more concerned about her
doing this, but he loves it.
Random? I know.

1 comment:
I love this random post. :-)
Post a Comment