
The kids performed at their school's Fine Arts Night.

Zachary played a piano solo entitled, "Song of Twilight." It is a beautiful song and the challenging part for him was going slow. Everything he plays is usually fast and with gusto, so when he said he wanted to perform this piece I wasn't sure if he had it in him to slow things down and play it with feeling. He did it though, and did it well!

The kids performed a number all together. They took a song called
Romance that didn't have any words and wrote their own lyrics and called it
Lullaby. Hailey sang the words, Shaylin played the violin, and Zachary accompanied them on the piano (he's in the bottom left corner of the picture). They did a great job. I haven't downloaded the video yet, but when I do I'll put it on here. Great job kids!
1 comment:
Shaylin, Hailey and Zach, I look forward to seeing you perform this--hopefully soon in person! Love ya, Aunt Lorene
Post a Comment