For starters, I kind of stole this email address from someone else. When Jon and I were dating in 1998, the only email address I had was my Ricks College email address, and once I left Ricks College I couldn't use it anymore. Rather than set up another account I just started using Jon's email address for stuff. Afterall, I didn't use email that much at the time. I figured it was kind of a fad that would pass with time. (Ha, ha, jokes on me, I know.) So, my five_ten email address was originally Jon's. Still wondering about the five_ten part?
He came up with it because it is (drum roll please). . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
his height.
A few years ago I played for a rec league softball team called five seventeen. People always asked if it was a score or a time or a scripture reference??? Nope, it was the day our coach lost his job from Nike and decided to start his own business called, Five Seventeen.
I think men are just about the numbers sometimes. I know my guy is definitely about the numbers. Afterall, he is an accountant. =)
Now you know why my email is what it is, and I'm too sentimental after 12 years to change it and get my own email address. It's kind of fun to make people wonder. =)
. . .
. . .
. . .
his height.
A few years ago I played for a rec league softball team called five seventeen. People always asked if it was a score or a time or a scripture reference??? Nope, it was the day our coach lost his job from Nike and decided to start his own business called, Five Seventeen.
I think men are just about the numbers sometimes. I know my guy is definitely about the numbers. Afterall, he is an accountant. =)
Now you know why my email is what it is, and I'm too sentimental after 12 years to change it and get my own email address. It's kind of fun to make people wonder. =)
BTW, I love you honey.
I love all five' ten" of you!
I love all five' ten" of you!
1 comment:
Should I feel special because I have already heard this story? :)
Post a Comment