Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oldest to Youngest

I had to capture this precious moment between my oldest and my youngest child. Shaylin really is my right hand helper. I was trying to get things ready to go to her soccer game and I found her with Ethan snuggling him and keeping him happy. Having Ethan snuggle like this is a very rare occurrence as he usually won't snuggle with anyone except me and that's only when he's nursing. He's a little man on the move these days.

I remember when I was Shaylin's age, I wanted a little brother or sister so badly. I was the last child. Luckily at that time I had 3 nephews and 1 niece to snuggle with when I was her age. I think she loves having her baby brother around. She sure is great with him. Thank you Shaylin!

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Very tender, indeed!