Ethan's been walking for a couple of weeks now and is getting better and better each day. It's so fun to watch his progress. He also does this funny little hand patting thing as he crawls in place. He does it a little in this video around 1:10. He's such a funny little guy.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, I'm totally charmed that we both posted about walking and balls today! If I believed in arranged marriages I think I'd be making a plan....
Hello Krista! It is great to see what you are all up do. So glad Ethan is beginning to eat! His walking is adorable. We will look forward to the video of the children performing in the talent night. The mural is amazing and the fashion statements, hat wearing, and frog hopping all a delight!
Love you,
Noni
Post a Comment