My girls are great. They are alike in a few things, but really have their own unique style about most things. They both are great little artists and musicians. Shaylin is a little more reserved when it comes performance time and Hailey thrives on the attention and has no stage fright at all. Shaylin is very good at keeping the rules and is very focused in completing her chores and assignments. Hailey is not. =) She gets distracted easily and isn't as driven in that way. I love seeing how these two girls, who both came from me, march to the beat of their own drum. I see snip-its of myself in both of them. I look forward to the years to come, as our relationship grows as mother/daughter/sister/friend. I do love my girls!Shaylin's achievement day group (girls age 8-11 in our ward) did a mother/daughter activity. It was Survivor themed and there were different challenges. One of the stations was face painting and we got to paint each other's face. Kind of scary, I know.

Hailey worked very hard on this special sign for me for Mother's Day. I love all the little details she put on it including the blue puddle at the top that says splat.
No comments:
Post a Comment